Prop Pal MK3 “Needle System”
Forget old fashioned wall support methods
Unlike conventional and unsafe methods used in the building trade to date, the Prop Pal needle is designed so that a builder’s prop location into the needle is locked in position once it has been wound up. At the other end the swivel plate has 4 holes where it can be fixed to the floorboards, securing it in position.
AND…Dual Application: The Prop Pal method (using the jacking screw plate) OR as a standard needle support (by adding the extra plates to the base of the jacking screw plate or by removing jacking screw plate from the main body).
Installation is quick and easy:
- Length = 1200mm
- Width = 170mm
- Depth = 60mm
- Minimal disturbance to flooring and ceiling when using the jacking screw plate
- Length 1200mm creating more space for working around and installing steel beams
- Acrow prop can slot in at both ends of the needle for extra security and stability
- Dimensions of the needle (w: 170mm and d: 60mm) allows for Prop Pal needles to fit easily through the size of one brick – SWL 1050kg and made from S275 Structural Steel with coated rust-resistant components for greater durability and strength.
Contact your local depot for more information.
Day based pricing : Prop Pal MK3 “Needle System”
- Consumables with any plant hire product
- Tool hire with any plant hire product
- Free Delivery on any additional items